Wednesday, May 26, 2010

your blog is so boring...I know?

believe me. i've heard that more than once in the past little while. but don't you fret. summer is coming and i will have 3 whole months to tell you all about absolutely everything about everything, so start getting excited. In other news.
well.
is there other news?
No! Of course not! it's the last week of school and there's finals and staying up til all hours of the night studying and last minute trying to bump your grades up and really wishing you had a starbucks or rockstar or caffeine mints or whatever it is you kids use to stay awake these days!
so. we will settle for old news.
or old statistics.
18 the number of pages on my study guide I am trying to finish right now
54 total number of study guide pages I have to complete for my final
1 days til lake powell
25 number of pictures my friend has drawn for me this year during class
86ish days of summer
2 number of summer jobs I have
0 number of times i will think about school during summer
20 number of sewing projects I want to complete this summer
1/2 number of sewing projects I will actually complete
1 lost puppy that wandered into our back yard yesterday that my mommy wouldn't let us keep even though we asked nicely
5 number of hours of sleep I will get tonight
10 number of classes I will have next year
1000 things I will blog about this summer
30 number of seconds before my mom wakes up and kicks me off the computer

sorry Kendall, i'll write you a big long story next time.
i think i'll go finish my study guide.

yours truly,
em

No comments: