Friday, January 1, 2010

MISSING


Last seen in China (Made in the glamorous USA?) this tracksuit was meant to arrive December 24th, but never showed up. If you know of it's whereabouts please don't hesitate to contact your local police force immediately. Thank you.


Ok but seriously, I really want my tracksuit. I'm not exactly sure how it ended up in China- observe the logo:
THERE! do you see it? Made in the glamorous USA! But every day when I track my package:
Foreign acceptance...(sigh) ok
Foreign acceptance...fine
Foreign acceptance...STOP! I GET IT!
I feel like the UPS trucks are mocking me everytime I see them. A couple of days ago one stopped right in front of my house, but of course the man had a package for the people across the street. Actually I think I might have scared him a little bit because I stared at him first really excitedly, then kind of heartbroken, and then sort of like I might hurt him til he drove away. Hopefully it will come soon.
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone! I hope yours was as good as mine-and now-let the countdown to summer begin!


1 comment:

Kathryn e. said...

Oh Emily! Good things come to those and wait...and wait...and wait..and wait...